At TPL we collect different types of information about our users for 2 main reasons:
1. To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
2. To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer
1. We do our very best to protect your privacy by using security technology appropriately. This means:
- we make sure that we have appropriate security measures to protect your information; and
- we make sure that when we ask another organisation to provide a service for us, they have appropriate security measures
How we use your information
What information do we collect?
We collect information on you:
- when you view the TagPro League website
- when you use the website
- if you choose to reveal information in postings
1. For statistical purposes to track how many users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect information listing which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users and from which countries.
2. We may use 'Flash' cookies to store your preferences for your media player (for example, volume and so on). If we don't use them, you may not be able to watch some video content.
Complaints will be dealt with by SuperSans and will be responded to within 30 days at the latest.
Click here to learn more about Google Analytics